Miami Lakes, FL 33016
We're always on the lookout for talented and driven candidates with a like-minded approach to project management and client relations. Opportunities with Momentum include full-time positions and subcontract project roles. Currently, we are seeking a professional with the following experience.
Acquire deep functional knowledge of the systems we have in place to support the business needs; Understand the technology vision and platform modernization strategy; Lead the team in execution of development pipeline and delivery of the organization's software products to QA, and ultimately to Production; Manage day-to-day activities and influence team members to leverage, follow and support agile software development practices; Interface with product owner and key stakeholders in Project Management, Business, QA and Technology Operations to ensure high quality delivery of software projects on time and budget; Work with Scrum Master and product owner to provide development sizing's and cost analysis estimates; Work closely with product owner and team members to decompose stories, design features, and prioritize tasks; Utilize automated software test tools and frameworks to achieve software quality standards; Support release manager to assemble releases and drive improvements in the release process; Assist Scrum Master in resolving needs and roadblocks identified by team members; Ensure the coordination of individual team deliverables are synchronized as necessary to achieve product releases; Provide hands-on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team; Identify technology risks early and establish mitigation plans; Create the following artifacts for each project: Software Architecture documentation, Detail Design, Current state analysis, Integration Patterns documents, Technical Use Cases, and Code Review Packages.
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field of study and 8 years of experience performing in a Mainframe Technical Lead role.
Also requires Agile certification and 8 years of experience with each of the following:
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies: COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2, IBM MQ series, MicroFocus, MongoDb, Rabbit MQ, Informatica, Data Warehousing REST, JSON, SOAP, Microsoft PowerBi, Tableau, MS Access;
- In Agile development life cycle, in Kanban and scrum methodologies;
- Understanding client requirements and translating into technical specifications;
- Identifying business rules and integration points;
- Leading the team producing technical requirements and design documents;
- Formulating systems to parallel overall business strategies;
- Writing detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions and steps required to develop or modify system applications;
- Collaborating with technical and business users to define application workflows and improve efficiency;
- Working with a geographically dispersed team;
- Understanding business processes and related information technology needs and then developing solutions and delivery proposals;
- Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development;
- Resource Forecasting, Budgeting and cost analysis estimates;
- Tracking and identifying new technologies to solve the business problems.
This Miami Lakes, FL position requires travel to client locations up to 100% of the time.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position for which you are applying.
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.