Senior Software Engineer
Miami Lakes, FL
We're always on the lookout for talented and driven candidates with a like-minded approach to project management and client relations. Opportunities with Momentum include full-time positions and subcontract project roles. Currently, we are seeking a professional with the following experience.
Responsible for the design and development of software application solutions; Work with internal business users and business analysts to develop requirements; Design, develop, and test software applications, leveraging Microsoft technology; Create custom application code for distributed applications that are optimized and efficient; Perform in depth testing for all enhancements/new development including data analysis for verification of accuracy and performance; Adhere to existing software development standards and processes; and, Troubleshoot and support software applications in a production environment including resolving issues and deploying bug fixes in a timely manner.
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field of study and five years of experience with custom application development using Microsoft technologies, specifically C# and Strong SQL Server skills in support of existing and newly created software applications.
Also requires five years of experience with each of the following:
● Familiarity with front end development tools and methodologies;
● Formulating software solutions to parallel overall business strategies;
● Writing descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify system applications;
● Experience with object-oriented design concepts;
● Collaborating with technical and business users to define business and technical requirements;
● Understanding business processes and related information technology needs and then develop solutions.
This Miami Lakes, FL position requires travel to client locations up to 100% of the time.
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.