Senior Certified Scrum Master
Miami Lakes, FL 33016
We're always on the lookout for talented and driven candidates with a like-minded approach to project management and client relations. Opportunities with Momentum include full-time positions and subcontract project roles. Currently, we are seeking a professional with the following experience.
This position requires commitment to exceptional results, a strong desire for continuous improvement and the ability to build a collaborative culture within our team; The Scrum Master will facilitate Agile ceremonies and ensure the integrity of the agile process by capturing velocity and removing obstacles to drive projects to successful release; Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings; Facilitate improvements of Scrum Team practices and tools supporting the continuous improvement model; Experience advocating Agile Values: The Scrum Master will lead the team on agile practices.
Requires Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related IT field.
- Certified Scrum Master accreditation (CSM) from Scrum Alliance;
- 6 years of practical experience as a Scrum Master;
- 5 years' experience with projects in Agile development, Agile methodologies, and test-driven development;
- 5 years of hands-on experience developing software with at least one of the following two technology platforms: Microsoft .Net (C#), Java;
- 5 years of hands-on experience with at least two of the following for technology tools: Jira, TFS, Bitbucket, Microsoft Visio;
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills;
- Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate;
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues;
- Highly adaptable to changing environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams.
This Miami Lakes, FL position requires travel to client locations up to 100% of the time.
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.