Miami Lakes, FL 33016
If you are a smart, flexible, detail-oriented professional with excellent communication skills who would enjoy working with a dedicated team in a fast-paced environment… please, read on!
We are an established IT consulting company, headquartered in Miami Lakes, that has spent the last two decades providing comprehensive business process and technology solutions to Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies throughout South Florida. We have a reputation for success and a 90%+ rate of repeat business with our enterprise clients. Our employees- from our partners and management team, to our consultants and office team- can be described as People Who Care: about our company, our clients, and our culture. We value collaboration, diversity, hard work, and fun! We have been honored as one of South Florida’s “Best Places to Work” for the last six years, and we are looking for a person who will fit in with our team and help us to uphold our high standards.
If you have been working in an administrative assistant, communications, HR, sales, or marketing role, and you are a fast learner who is comfortable wearing many hats, we would love to speak with you! Our Talent Acquisition and Operations team is looking for an Administrative Coordinator whose strengths we can leverage to help improve our daily workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience working in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to manage requests and prioritize projects according to business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Interest in the field of Information Technology
- Above average bell-ringing skills
To join our team at one of the “Top 10 Best Places to Work” in South Florida, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. (No applications will be considered without an attached resume.) Tell us why you are interested in Momentum Consulting and how you could add value to our team. Thank you!
Momentum Consulting Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.